Surgical Face Mask - Type II, 2 ply, Reusable, EN 14683
Surgical Face Mask - TYPE II and TYPE IIR, 2 ply, Reusable, EN 14683:2019
Surgical Face Mask, TYPE II and TYPE IIR, 2-Ply, Washable & Reusable
The Keep Safe 2 ply surgical face mask is developed to conform with the highest standards of surgical face masks (UNI EN 14683:2019+AC:2019 standard) to protect us from coronavirus, and other viruses.
(1) A surgical face mask TYPE II and TYPE IIR, that blocks ≥ 98 % of bacteria.
(2) Breathable and comfortable to ensure we always wear it when needed.
(3) Washable and Reusable to reduce waste and protect the environment.
(4) 100% Biodegradable, a sustainable face mask made from recyclable materials.
(5) Designed and manufactured in EU
Keep - Surgical Face Mask
Keep Safe – surgical face mask, TYPE II and TYPE IIR is washable, reusable, biodegradable. The Keep Safe face mask is available in 3 sizes (small/medium, medium/large, kids), two colours (grey and black), and distributed worldwide.
Surgical Mask - TYPE II and TYPE IIR
Keep surgical mask filters ≥ 98.5% of the virus particles (Type II and TYPE IIR )
TYPE II refers to a mask’s bacterial filtration efficiency. Used properly, the Keep face mask offers protection from acquiring serious health conditions caused by airborne contaminants such as particles, aerosols, bacteria, and viruses. According to lab tests, the fabric in our masks filters ≥ 98.5% of bacteria and virus particles. This helps prevent a sick person from infecting others.
TYPE IIR refers to all the above plus it is splash resistant.
Breathable (TYPE II and TYPE IIR)
The fabric’s breathability is tested and provides the same level of easy breathing as “surgical masks” as defined by TYPE II and TYPE IIR.
Washable & Reusable Face Mask
Keep face mask is washable, by hand or machine, at 30℃ /86℉, hereafter tumble dried at 80℃ /176℉ for 1 minute or ironed at each side for 1 second at 100 degrees celsius (212F), UV, sterilized, or in autoclave.
With a Keep Safe face mask you help reduce the resources needed to produce disposable face masks and the negative environmental impact.
Tested and conforms with medical device standards
- Evaluation of microbial cleanliness for surgical masks based on UNI EN 14683:2019 standard
- Evaluation of bacterial filtration efficacy (BFE) for surgical masks based on UNI EN 14683:2019+AC:2019 . Result: The fabric filters minimum 98,5 % of microns. Qualifies as a TYPE II surgical mask.
- Evaluation of breathability of medical masks according to UNI EN 14683:2019 standard. The fabric’s breathability is at the same level as surgical masks. Result: the fabric qualifies for TYPE II.